2014-07-24

Love change



I really love the moon for the beginning,
but now, slowly, memory force me to hate it in the end..
When the fullmoon being red
They always come together without any different
Every single word of that same song being replay,
it make me turn back, to the past time, to the past scene, to the past ache
Under the same sky, on that kind of place, high place
That midnights have same atmosphere,
when it was so warm, but slowly being dried air
Pull out the tears, bloody tears
Time by time, day by day, everything just come back and always be like that
Such a short love story, such a sad ending story
Too beautiful to forget, too sad to save in mind
I really don’t wanna hate it
I really want to love it forever
Smiling while seeing the moon
Laughing everytime it comes
But I’m afraid I can’t for the next time
It will hurt me more, I’ll cry more and more
Can the time turn back?
So I can make it right
That I don’t need to have that acquaintance
That I don’t need that high place
That I don’t want that wind
That I don’t want that smile
That I don’t need that words
That I don’t need to hear that songs
Better to be alone than have many but only have “goodbye” word

No comments:

Post a Comment