2014-08-28

An Unforgettable Night



*Beres-beres lemari terus nemu ini, karangan aneh dari jaman SMA buat tugas B.Inggris..

An Unforgettable Night

I shouldn’t have turned off the highway while driving alone at night. But my best friend John told me that this is the fastest way home. A few minutes ago it started raining, and now it was coming down so hard that I could hardly see the bumpy gravel road ahead of me. The highway was very dark and quiet. There were no other cars except me and my 1972 Ford Pinto trying to reach home as fast as I could.
All of sudden there was a sharp streak of lightning that spread put like a large tree branch. A deafening burst of thunder followed it.  I stopped the car. My heart was pounding quickly. Beads of clammy sweat rolled down my neck and back. “Now what am I going to do?” I thought.
I got out of the car to walk for help. I was getting scared. I didn’t really know for sure where I was. I began to feel horrified. Suddenly, when I got out of my car, I heard a strange sound behind me. I felt my blood be frozen. And with stiffness of my body, I tried to turn and face the source of that snort sound. Oh my! My heart was pounding more quickly. A white cat jumped across above my head before I was sure what’s behind me.
One second after that, the dog barked near me. And before I could calm my self down, I heard a “Kuntilanak” ’s laughter from my car. But actually it’s just the message tone of my handphone. I got my peacefully soul for a moment before I saw a girl in white behind me.
“Aaaghh!!” I screamed because I was startled. Unexpected, she screamed too.
Finally, consciousness came into my mind that in fact she was my classmate who was trapped in this highway like me. And she also needed a help because she had a problem with her car. Indeed, I accompanied her to go home with all of my pleasant. I had loved her since twelve months ago. And since that night, I could be closer to her and I didn’t know how it happened, because of that night, I could be her boyfriend ^-^
That’s an unforgettable night!!



No comments:

Post a Comment