2014-08-20

LOVE ETERNITY


I fell to take a deep breathing
heartbeat's going faster
Just being like a crazy
Brain just being insane

It’s not our first met
This is not the first for our
But why does it seem like a magic?
being a new big flower blast
I can’t hold it anymore

# Oh I think I love youSomething that I never relize
Something which we never see
Oh I think I fell for you
Paralized bad by your shiningeyes
Drawn to your hug once again

Let this moment, keep this memory,
be everlasting, be the love eternity

I took a far hard step moving
Start be afraid to lose you
Can’t forget everytime we’re touched

We never knew this feeling before
Our love’s just an untold story
Like a fairytale that’s covered with the snow
Till your hand touch my heart
Pull me over to your warm arms

To #
So let this moment, keep this memory,
Break the wall between us, holding hands, loving more
Let this feeling, be everlasting, be the love eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment