2019-01-13

Toram Online Dorama on Instagram

Lortfa as Inori Guilty Crown

It’s not an important thing on many eyes. Somehow, it’s big enough for me in this new year. A bit funny, that I was drown to a world. It’s started from last year, when unexpectedly I play a game and join a game forum.

Actually it’s not a big & popular game like PUBG or ML or else. But it can’t be called as a noob mmorpg. Toram Online, similar to Sword Art Online. We can do all thing here, custom character build, custom skill, housing, farming, crafting, hunting in party or even solo, we can create a guild and many other except pvp. I don’t like pvp anyway. So what’s so special about this game?

When I played in noobie way, then join a guild named “Night Phantom” which has a chatgroup in whatsapp, I got many friends, from the same country also many from other countries. Strange in the beginning, and I though it was just full of empty talk. But time to time from that empty talk I feel good. I enjoy to talk with them in guild and party. I’m sure you’ll think I never play game before, but actualy not about game that I want to tell.

Just wanna underline it, that gaming is not really bad. Yeah, all people know it. Many advantage. Well, just make it short, it’s happened to me. I learn something new from this game.
People can make money from game, for example we can join a chat forum then open fanart commission. And what’s make this game so cool is it’s so pretty when we record it. Until I met a party member who has Youtube channel. He’s an AMV maker. We talked about many things related to anime, music and video editor. And finally I found a simple but good video editor for beginner.

So my guild did a small project. It’s called Anime Opening Parody. We record and snap several scenes, battle scene, dancing, and other activity. Then I process the images and recorded video to make SAO Opening Parody and Guilty Crown Opening Parody. Another member in my guild also make a parody video of Naruto Opening.

There’s a application called  Amino, there’re many chat communities there. I join TO amino and after finish uploaded the video in Youtube, I shared my video there. Guild members also share it on Facebook, Instagram, etc.  

I uploaded the SAO Opening Parody on mid December. I think it’s not a very big thing. I’m so happy when many TO player in forums like my video. It was not going viral or anything, but it was really make us feel so great! At the same time, my friend also make Naruto Opening Parody, and got very good feedback too. That’s why after a month, we arrange Guilty Crown Opening Parody. On mid January, the parody video was done and I uploaded it on YT also amino as before. Good feedback of course, many people was already waiting for it too.

Untill one day, still on January, I was really bored, just swiping my phone, scrolling feeds on Instagram. Suddenly I found an unexpected posting. Someone reposted my video. He captioned that posting too, and it said “TheNightPhantomZ”  with love emoticon. I don’t really care about it that moment. I just though it was one of our member who love our guild & our video. Then I scrolling again and forgetting that posting.

The next day, I was active in youtube. Answering some comments also played some videos from other TO player channel. I saw a video on recommendation list, Malaysian Guild Leader Meeting. I skip it. Ignore and ignore it but I don’t know why it seems popular, appear again  and again. Then I started to sleepy, but still wanna watch something. So I clicked that video.

That’s a simple but nice video. I was starting to think if Indonesia have that kind of video. They looks good together. I started curious of the guild names, those are real cool names. At first scene, I almost can’t read  a word because the scenes moving so fast. The next minute it’s going slow and I can read one by one. Till I was shocked by a guild name. “TheNightPhantomZ”. I was realized that someone on instagram was not write my guild name. So asap I check it again. His ign is Zaidox. From his language in comments he’s a Malaysian. I remember all member’s ign in my guild. No one was named Zaidox. And it’s very clear he’s a member of Malaysian guild with similar name.

                “What does it mean? My video was stolen?” I was so speechless for few moments. Then I told my friends in group. They were angry, indeed. Many of us started to write comments on that instagram account, to claim it’s our video. I also wrote comment on youtube and continue to have private discussion with Malaysian Guild Alliance representative. They apologized to us and said already delete all reposted video. Seems not only video in IG buat also other app. But after we checked, the video was still there. Many player from Indonesia and Malaysia seem upset, yet the thief was just hiding.

I tried to send direct message to Zai but no answer. And the next day, a surprise stabed us. He stole more videos from our account. He reposted it without credit, and caption it as if he’s the creator. I tried report his account but fail. I even got angry when he posted a story, he wrote “What u can do? Hahaha”

I didn’t really upset before, but it was changed after that IG story. So upset because he stole my video, but I couldn’t do anything. It’s not something accompanied with copyright license. All I can do just report him as spammer using my 3 account. But seems 3 account didn’t have any strength. He even updated his profile and wrote “I’m Indonesian player” while he can’t speak Indonesian at all to other people.

Later I know almost all member reported him. One member said, “Let’s write more comments, let’s make Dorama. It’s a War!” so they’re really spamming bad comment to Zai’s account.  Then, around 2 weeks later instagram deleted our videos from his account. Obviously he was so angry and wrote “Hate Indog & Malaydog”. He’s really a crazy stupid boy. Hmm…or maybe he even just an elementary school student. Don’t know, I don’t even care. The most important is that the world serve him right.

The next few days, I received a reply from instagram that his account was banned. I checked it and it’s really gone. I searched on google it’s no more available. Zaidox account was deleted. I never expect it could be happened. So the answer, we can do something when we are right. We can remove the thief’s account eventhough our works weren’t  shielded by official law. It feels good when this dorama has happy ending^^. It’s totally funny, that my life’s turned like this. Really never expect that my amateur video can drive me into a dorama like this.  

SAO Parody


GC Anime Parody




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete