2019-06-03

30 Minutes Trip: Catch The Moment



“Hi, It’s been so long. How are you? Seems you are changed a lot. You keep grow up. Getting bigger.
Hmm…, about me? I’m fine, oh no, I’m good. It’s just too nice to see you again.” I was smiling and keep walk along.
“I wish…, many wishes I have right now. If I could turn the time back to the past. But, well, I’m happy as it is now. They are good memory after all. Nothing to regret if we should go our separate ways.”
I was stopped, staring at a gazebo in the middle or that small garden.
“Hey, do you still remember? I used to stay there, while waiting for many people (the lecturer, friends, lover, and no one). Well it’s nice too meet you again here. Thanks for all time, you always stand by for me those whole time.”
Then I keep going forward. Still reminisced about my past (as new student). Reminisced about friends graduations. Yeah, manythings. There are many spots. OMG, my life prints are everywhere. I used to walk along these pathway, on rainy days, hot summer, starry night, bright day, in happiness or even on some blue days. Saw many real thing or even invisible things X'D.
This yard, this "Big Ben", that gazebo, that flag and statue. All reminds me of friends, photos, events, etc.
16.20

                “Well, start from here, let’s say goodbye, for good future.“ I crossed the road and walk straight to the front building.
“But, wait! I missed this spot a lot. This is my best place. My favourite place. A special spot full of love. All my love stories are curved here. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and my last (I hope). My lovely library.” I was smiling, to my self, to my old self in my memory.
“Yeah, Let me say goodbye properly this time. Hope you all have good life, great future. Thanks for all those good time. This time, I want to return all of hearts that you gave. I have my own, a good heart, my own strength. I also want to graduate properly. Here, I’ll throw back everything, throw away all unspoken feeling. All my happiness, sadness, all my crush and heartbroken. I end it all now. Yeah, today is the ending of all those life stage. See you, my bestfriends! Stay firm!”
16:25

                Slowly but sure I left those terrace, walk away, walk forward to the front gate. Veteran Gate. “Well, I wont look back, because today is my real graduations. I’ll leave all my unreach dreams here. I’ll start my new dreams, and make sure to get them. From now on, I’ll start my new life without regret. Have a good days! Good future! See you on the next generation, next life period.” I walk passed the gate. “ And well, Good Bye!” I said with smiling face. It feels really nice. Finally I get over everything.
“Goodbye everything, Goodbye my past, and, Welcome my new life!





 June, 2nd 2019, 16:30 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete